Tri-Colour (Shahi Paneer-Jeera Rice-Palak Paneer) Recipe
- 1 Cup Onion
- 3 TBS Garlic
- 2 TBS Ginger
- 1 Cup Tomato
- 1 Cup Palak Paste
- 200 gm Paneer
- 1/2 Cup Cashew
- 1 TBS Haldi Powder
- 3/2 TBS Garam Masala
- 1 TBS Coriander Powder
- 1 Bay Leaf (Tej Patta)
- 1/2 TBS Cumin (Jeera)
- Small Piece of Cinnamon
- 8-10 balls of Black Pepper
- 8 TBS Oil
- Kashmiri Mirch
- Rice (as per quantity required)
- 1/2 cup cream
Recipe (For Shahi Paneer and Palak Paneer)
- Add 4 TBS Oil in a pan and add the whole spices (Bay Leaf, Black Pepper, Cinnamon, Cumin). Then add chopped onion, garlic and ginger.
- When the onion gets pinkish in colour, then add cashew into it and sauté it for one minute
- After that add other spices – Turmeric Powder, Garam Masala and Coriander Powder. Fry it for one minute
- Separate the half portion of the gravy which is created now for the Shahi Paneer and the remaining half for Palak Paneer
- For the portion which is for Shahi Paneer – add chopped tomato and Kashmiri Mirch
- Add little bit of salt for making it easy for tomato to get mashed in the gravy
- Close the lid and cook it for one minute
- After they come to normal temperature, grind both the masalas separately. One for Shahi Paneer and the other one for Palak Paneer
- Add two table spoon of oil and add the masala which we prepared by grinding Shahi Paneer portion separated earlier
- Add Little bit of water, salt (as per taste) .
- Cook for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, add paneer cubes and cream and Shahi Paneer is ready
- Take another pan for Palak Paneer. Add two TBS of oil and add the masala which we prepared by grinding Palak Paneer portion separated earlier.
- Add little bit of water, salt (as per taste), Palak Paste (1 Cup) and Paneer Cubes
- Cook for 5 minutes and add cream. Palak Paneer is ready
Recipe (For Rice)
- Add 1.5 TBS Ghee in a pressure cooker.
- Add Cumin, Cashew and Black Pepper into it.
- Once they start cracking, then add Basmati Rice, water and close the lid.
- Cook it for one whistle and the rice are ready.