Tricolor Pulao Recipe
Ingredients for Rice preparation:
1) 1 Bay leaf
2) 2 inch Cinnamon
3) 4 Cloves
4) 4 Cardamom
5) 2 Tablespoons Oil
6) 2 Tablespoons Salt
7) 250 gm Basmati Rice
8) 1 L Water
Preparation of Rice:
1) Add 2 tablespoons of oil to the pan & add all the above spices (garam masalas).
2) When the spices begin to sizzle, add 1L of water to it let the water boil after that add the soaked Basmati rice and salt.
3) Cover it with a lead, when the rice is done drain the water out of it.
Ingredients for Cheese Panner:
1) 200 gm Cream Panner
2) 1 Cube Cheese
3) 1 Capsicum
4) 2 medium sized Onion
5) 2 Chilly
6) 1 Tablespoon Garlic Paste
7) 1Tablespoon Salt
8) 1 Tablespoon Turmeric Powder
9) 1 Tablespoon Garam Masala Powder
10) 1 Teaspoon Cumin
11) Half cup Curd
12) 1 Tablespoon Butter
13) 2 Tablespoon Oil
Preparation of Cheese Panner:
1) In a kadai or any other pan, melt butter with oil on medium heat.
2) Add cumin seed & the chopped onion. Saute it for 3 minutes until softened. Then add the sliced green chili & garlic paste and saute for another 1 to 2 minutes.
3) Then add the tomato paste & cook it for 5 mins.
4) Then add the salt, turmeric powder & also add garam masala.
5)Add the cut Capsicum slices, 1 cup of water & cover the lead and cook it for 10 mins until the capsicum softens.
6) Open the lead add some mashed panner, curd & Cheese stir it & cover it until the cheese melts.
7) Add the cube of panner to it & stir it after 3 mins our delicious Cheese Panner is ready.
Mix half of rice with Coriander Chutney & rest half of the rice roast it in Butter Jeera.
In a Serving Bowl decorate the whole preparations. Enjoy!