A quaint little cafe opposite to AMRI hospital, near South End Park. It is a month old place, with 2 storeys. The Ground floor being the take-away section and the 2nd floor (Mezzanine Floor) is a small dine in area with a seating arrangement of around 5-8 people.
Coming to the food I tasted,
1) ALFREDO PASTA- Cheesy pasta with diced veggies (Corn, Bell Peppers, Onions). Oregano and Chilli Flakes sprinkled and served.
2) BARBEQUE CHICKEN WINGS- Juicy Chicken wings pan-fried and garnished with onions.
3) FRIED ICE-CREAM- A speciality preparation of this place. The Fried Ice-cream was served with chocolate sauce and KitKat. RECOMMENDED.
4) BLUE BERRY CHILLER- A refreshing cooler with Mint leaves and slices of lime.
5) Non-Veg Burger- Chicken Patty, Lettuce Leaves, slices of Veggies and a thick Cheese slice goes into the making of the meaty Burger. Served with abundant French Fries.
This place can be a good option when one wants to munch on some quick bites and spend some time with their loved ones.