Its hard to find people in the world who does not love ice-cream. Ice-cream is not just a dessert its some kind of happiness. A scoop of joy. Recently we went for small food tasting event in Thancos Natural ice cream. They are currently operational at 18A, Ram Mohan Dutta Road, Bhawanipur, Kolkata. The place is little bit small but enough to make you feel comfortable when you will enjoy you ice cream and shake. They served huge varieties of Natural Flavour ice cream and shakes. We started our tasting session with Milk shakes. We had,
Mango Milkshake – What can be better than this!! Mango+Milk Shake a delicious combination. Cool, refreshing and tempting. Ripe mango blended with milk, sugar and fresh cream. It was thick and smooth and delicious.
- Strawberry Milkshake – Another refreshing healthy drink, specially for Strawberry lovers. Main ingredients were like fresh strawberries, milk and ice cream, it was fresh, creamy and flavorful.
- Oreo Milk Shake – My all time personal favorite. Milkshake with crushed oreo in it is something heavenly for me. It was very thick and the chocolaty flavor of oreo giving this shake a whole new level. They used vanila ice cream, milk and a small packet of oreo to make this delicious shake. All ingredients were blended perfectly and they used chocolate sauce and crushed oreo from the top to decorate it. It was all natural, no sugar was added. Must try. After those yummilicious milk shakes we tried some of their Natural flavored ice cream. Started with…
- Tender Coconut Ice cream – It was so good in taste its hard to describe it in words. One of their signature items. Coconut flakes are used inside of vanila ice cream. Just mind blowing.
- Gajar Ka Halwa Ice cream – It was the first time I am having something like this. Gajar ka Halwa flavoured ice cream. Its taste almost like gajar ka halwa. I dont know exactly how they made this wonderful ice-cream. Small pieces of carrot were in the creamy layers of ice cream. It was too good.
- Nolen Gur Ice Cream – Nolen Gurer Ice Cream is a scrumptious ice cream which originates from Bengali households. It was truly outstanding, specially with the liquid nolen gur topping. The taste and the flavour were delicious.
- Guava Ice – Cream – Another fusion type. Ice cream with guava flavour. Heard about it lot but never had chance to try it. Taste was bit different, almost taste like guava with a creamy touch. You can try it if you like guava.
After having these awesome natural ice cream I can say one thing, that the place is a real gem. The place surly surprise you with their natural tasty ice cream. So many flavours choose to. Prices are very much pocket friendly. If you need to treat some one with sweet delight then this is the place you need to come. I want to thank all the team of Thancos for the warm hospitality and for serving us those delicious ice cream and shakes. It was really a sweet memory. Happy eating everyone. Good Food Feel Good.
Special thanks to:
○ Rajdeep Bhattacharjee (Gourmets Travel Guide) – For leading us
○ Abhik Banerjee aka FoodieBaba– For these amazing pics
○ I am a Proud Member of Panch Phoron #panchphoron
Food is love & We Love to eat. Yes I Proudly say I am পাঁচ ফোড়ন – Panch Phoron – पन्चफोरन forever.